Terms of Participation
Designing to Delight and the Drama-Free Web Design Workflow - Due to the immediate access provided to the course materials, no refunds are given.
Designing to Delight (DtD), Designing Success Bootcamp (DSB) and the Drama-Free Web Design Workflow (DFW) have been developed for strictly educational purposes only. Each participant is 100% responsible for his/her own progress and results from the program. DtD / DSB / DFW make no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing. As with any business endeavor, there is no guarantee that participants will reach their goals as a result of participation in the program. Each individual is responsible for their own effort and the results they achieve through that effort.
We have intentionally created the tools and support materials used in these courses to not only allow you to grow and develop as a designer but to provide you with materials you can use as you serve your clients. We welcome you to apply the ideas and concepts we teach to your work with clients, however, we ask that you do not use the materials provided “as is” but rather modify them and apply them to your own business context and processes. In other words, take what you’ve learned here and use this experience to improve your own work with clients in a way that is unique to your business model. Do not use our materials without modifying them to fit your business and branding.
Independent Contractor Status
DtD, DSB and DFW are learning experiences. Nothing in these experiences or this agreement is to be construed as creating a partnership, venture alliance, or any other similar relationship. Each party shall be an independent contractor and participation in DtD / DSB / DFW does not change this status.
Description of Duties of Participant
Your success as a participant is directly related to your commitment to engage with the learning materials, participate in the course group, and apply what you’ve learned to your business. You acknowledge that the best results will be achieved by:
- Completing all exercises and activities related to each lesson
- Engaging with the resources and supporting materials provided
- Applying the information shared within the course to your own business situation
- Engaging in the Facebook Group to ask questions, seek advice, and get help
Disputes, Resolution, and Non-Disparagement
The only venue for resolving any dispute related to this experience is via the following:
- If a dispute arises, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
- If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
- We agree that neither of us will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential; even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas presented in DtD / DSB / DFW or related materials. Examples in these materials and testimonials of other participants are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, and techniques. We do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.” Any success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. Any statements made in our sales materials or within the learning materials for the experience itself are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else. In fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques.
Due to the immediate access provided to the complete course and all materials, no refunds are given. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds regardless of circumstance. All payments must be made on a timely basis as required by law.
Last updated November 2020